Hi Roelof,

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 12:01:16 PM you wrote:

> Yes, that figures, that's what's done by the last line. ;-)

We followed your, and the other's, advice, but it didn't help.

Then my husband at last succeded in finding an old backup, and things
started to work better, but I guess something has changed between the
old The Bat! (1.60 or something) and the new:

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

What he learned was that the system should receive the mail and then
forward it using this template:

%TEXT

%TO="%OTONAME <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
%ReplyTo="%OFROMNAME <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
%From="%OFROMNAME <%OFROMADDR>"
%subject='[listname]:
%setpattregexp="(?i)\A\:?\s*(\[.*\])?\s*?(.*)"%RegExpBlindMatch="%OFullSubj"%SubPatt="2"'
%BCC="listname <list>"
%RETURNPATH="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

The first message is perfect. [listname] is added to the subject, the
next is also allright, but then it starts adding Re: and listname
again.

Sometimes we have to delete the ":" after [listname]:, sometimes we
don't. It seems a little random.

Any ideas? Could it have anything to do with line breaks in the code?

Btw the filter is used both for new messages and replys.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... I'll be back! Ha! You didn't know I was gonna say that, did you?

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...