Roelof,

I had considered this as the potential cause. I did create another
address book with only the entries within, but it did not solve the
problem. Do I need to temporarily delete/remove the any conflicting
address books?

Also, this begs another question - how can I send multiple mails to
the same email address that might be associated with different address
book entries? Is there any way to make the unique identifier
of the book record something other the the email address itself?

Stefan