Dear Brian,

@15-May-2008, 09:39 -0700 (15-May 17:39 here) Brian Archer [BA] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

BA> I aksed this question in the forum and got this reply:

BA> "you set the From header to whatever you like and it would be best to leave
BA> the Reply-To empty",

This is correct and will empty the "Reply-To" header. But that means
very little, since all reply methods will use a sender address if no
Reply-To is given.

BA> But when I tried leaving the reply empty (in Account
BA> Proprties>General), I was still able to reply and TheBat! received
BA> the reply.

Correct - it would.

BA> Is there another way?

Only by using a fake "from" address with no Reply-To or make the
Reply-To address a fake address so any replies would bounce.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.0.24.10 on Windows Vista 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1