Hi all,

On Thursday, September 09, 1999, 1:03:29 AM (-5 GMT), Steve scribbled:

SL>     #4, for me, would be that it is just plain bad
SL> netiquette.  I wish I could C&P the link for proper email
SL> netiquette.

If the moderators don't mind and for everyone who hasn't read
netiquette guidelines which may come in very handy in this list,
here's a link (as Steve wished he could give):

       http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

This is a link to the core rules page but it's all there via
links. OTH's

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-                    [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]