Hi, all,
On 22/09/1999, at 23:59,
Ali Martin (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
facing the crowd, asked the gods to bless them and said:

>> In fact, it doesn't work, in one case : if there is just one of the
>> strings *and* if this string is in the first line of the text.

>> Did I mess a point ?

AM> It appear that you wish here for TB to filter when string 1 or
AM> string 2 is not present.  For this to occur place string2 in the
AM> alternatives section.

Thanx, but does it work when there is just one of the strings and it
is in the first line ? What I've done works well in all the other
cases, but it seems to be a bug related to the test of the first line
:)

Claude.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought of the day (randomly french or english)
What *YOU* read as condescending and
imposing is a matter of a normal conversation for me.
- Steve Lamb