Hello TBUDL!

When I reply to or forward a message, a little arrow attaches itself
to the envelope icon in front of it in the message list. By focussing
on this message and hitting crtl-backspace, I can follow-up, i.e. TB!
will show me my reply.

This works not always. I just had a case where the error message is
"Reply was not found in most appropraite folders. Would you like to
search through the whole message base Y/N?". Sometimes it does find
the message then, sometimes not.

So, under which circumstances will it find the reply?

--

Ciao,
Thomas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Generated with The Bat! 1.36 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM