Well, okay....

What is mangling my subject? I copied my last message to myself; the
private message arrived saying "TheBat!", but the one delivered to the
mailing list says "!".

Hopefully, this one will say "The Bat". I'm guessing it has to do with
the exclamation point. If not, I give up....

 Keith
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 P.S. Why does The Bat create an address of "Keith Russell
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>". I've noticed this in replies, as well;
 it combines the original sender's name with the TBUDL address, which
 is strange....