Hello, The Bat Users!

> Could someone tell me how to backup my mail? I just copyed the mail
> folders like "user1" (I have multiple accounts) to a zip disk. But
> when I reinstalled The Bat! and I copyed the directory to the The
> Bat! directory and made a account within bat, it didn't see my old
> mail. So how do I backup my mail?

Backup the whole The bat directory with _all_ it's subfolders, _and_
the registry portion

HKCU\Software\RIT

(Use export feature of RegEdit)

When restoring from backup, copy all the folders back exactly to the
place where they used to be, then import the .REG file

Andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.36 S/N E9230B5C
under Russian Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
on an AMD-K5-133 with 32Mb EDO 60ns RAM and
   Samsung WNR-31601A 1.6Gb hard disk