Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Tuesday, October 12, 1999, Monbebe Admin wrote about
Reading confirmation when I receive a message:

>>    you must check "Send Auto-Reply" in the Actions panel and create a
>>    template (button at the right).

MA> Sorry, I was not clear maybe.
MA> I don't want a real autoresponder. I want a message to be send when the
MA> mail as been read, I think when the small letter is opened.

You should set up a 'Read messages' filter. This filter is called when
cursor   goes   off   the   message   after  message  marked  as  read
automatically.  In  the  Actions  panel  of  this  filter  check 'Send
Auto-Reply' and create a template.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.36
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5, RC 1.1