On Tuesday, October 12, 1999, Kevin Boylan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A kind of frivolous suggestion I guess, but as you can tell from my
> I think it would be worthwhile to have a warning message when we press the
> send or queue button if we haven't entered a subject.

On the few occasions when I have sent a message without a subject
using TB, it has been an unintentional omission on my part.  Messages
with blank subjects also make it more difficult to follow threads in
many other lists (where threading by subject produces better results
than threading by reference) and to search to find a particular old
message in a message base.  So I strongly agree with Kevin's
suggestion for a warning when the subject is blank, either as standard
behavior or as an option.

Ron Mura
[EMAIL PROTECTED]