\\'alter,

On Thursday, October 14, 1999, at 1:36 you wrote:
a> Is there a site or are there any sites on which you can find lots
a> of tricks and interesting stuff about The Bat! Except its homepage
a> at ritlabs?

Mmmm, kind of. There is an English TB FAQ (although very weak!) I am
currently converting it to the new HTML format for my new web site. I
plan on actually making it a nice FAQ soon, but trying to get the time
to do it is killing me.

However, you can see what I do have at the old site by going to:
http://www.0rdernet.com/thebat/index.htm

A Nobel Peace Prize? I'd kill for one of those.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBT List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.36 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium 266 with 64MB.