Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

On Thursday, October 14, 1999, 3:39:17 PM, Ian wrote:

> On Thursday, October 14, 1999, 8:26:45 PM, Keith wrote:

>> Thanks. So...It appears that even though I have Leave Mail on Server
>> enabled, if I've downloaded a message once, Dispatch will no longer
>> show it?

> Not in my experience, but you have to select the option to show all
> mails rather just new ones.

Yes. I think what happened was that I clicked on the icon on the
Configuration toolbar, assuming it would show me all messages, and it
just gave me the new ones.

 >> So this raises the question of how I delete messages left on the
>> server.

> Show all messages and then select the ones to be deleted.

Yes, I had figured this one out, as well. It's a nuisance to have to
check them manually, though.

I still REALLY like Becky's "Clean up server" menu option, which
deletes all mail that has been downloaded automatically.

Thanks for the reply.

 Keith Russell
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]