Andrew,

    Yes, I mean Ctrl+Plus. At one point it worked, even for groups. I
    could type in a partial GroupName and Ctrl+Plus would finish
    the entry with "GroupName <list>" in the To: field.

    Now Ctrl+Plus appears to be completely disabled, for groups or
    anything else. My only change was to upgrade to TB! 1.36 I can't
    find any preference setting or option to enable or disable the
    feature.

Saturday, October 16, 1999, you wrote:

> Hello, The Bat Users!

TF>>  Does anyone know why my auto-complete function has stopped
TF>>  working in the address fields? I was using TB! 1.31 and the
TF>>  auto-complete function stopped recognizing any of my groups. I
TF>>  never could figure out why. Now I've upgraded to TB! 1.36 and the
TF>>  auto-complete feature doesn't work at all. Any assistance is
TF>>  appreciated.

> What you mean by "auto-complete address function"? Ctrl+Plus? It works
> pretty well here (but not for groups).

Cordially,
  -- twf

Terry W. Frazier
Atlanta, GA
770.918.1937
770.216.1630 FAX
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Fast, fat computers breed slow, lazy programmers."