In Reference to "(No Subject)" From Steve Lamb:

SL> Friday, October 22, 1999, 2:25:49 AM, Marck wrote:
>> Message  times are internationally corrected and usually work fine for
>> sorting.  Individual  PC  system  clocks,  however,  are  a  law  unto
>> themselves ;-).

SL> <geek>
SL>     Always good to have a tool to reset your PC's clock to one of the tier 2
SL> servers.  Personally I have my server syncing with 3-4 tier 2 servers and all
SL> my other machines sync off it.  I generally don't see more than 1-2 seconds of
SL> drift on any of my machines.
SL> </geek>

<dumbass>
 I've never heard (or seen) the term "tier 2 server".  Does this
differ from using one of the atomic clock sites to sync with?
</dumbass>

--
- Nick

Nick Danger's Complimentary Curse <(©¿©)>:
May 65,535 sleazy telephone sanitizes spray-paint graffiti between your tonsils.

Using The Bat! 1.36
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998