Hello Users,

  (this happens under 1.35, don't know about 1.36)

  when you've got a folder-specific template for new mails, and in
  that template you've specified a 'to'-adress (like my folder for
  this list), when you double-click on an email-adress to send
  somebody a mail, the folder-template kicks out the adress and
  replaces it...

  I consider this a bug, since I double-clicked on an email-adress, i
  didn't click on 'new mail' in the toolbar...

  Can somebody confirm this?

  BTW: I noticed the list-server is having some problems: it started
  sending this list to my old mail-adress, the 'foot' (those lines
  about unscribe etc) is gone... what happened?

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat 1.35 on Windows 98 build 4.10 2222 A

You're too drunk when... You fall off the floor...

                  If you believe in Light
                 it's because of Obscurity

                  If you believe in Joy
                 it's because of Sadeness

                  If you believe in God
          then you have to believe in the Devil

   * Father X, Exorcist, Church of Notre Dame - Paris *