Hello Juan,

JM> Hi, friends.

JM> Dear  RIT  boys/girls:  can  you  make  public the AB file format? I know we can
JM> export it to other formats, but I need to read it directly, not from an exported
JM> file.

I'm in the same position...
this is what I got back from rit-labs...

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat 1.35 on Windows 98 build 4.10

Due to the outbreak of AIDS, employees will no longer be permitted to kiss the boss's
ass.

                  If you believe in Light
                 it's because of Obscurity

                  If you believe in Joy
                 it's because of Sadeness

                  If you believe in God
          then you have to believe in the Devil

   * Father X, Exorcist, Church of Notre Dame - Paris *