Hallo The Bat! Users,

One  strange  question:  I  have several mail-addresses.  Now when I write a new
Message,  I  can  choose with "From:" in the header from which mail-address this
mail should come.

It  changes  the "Reply-To" correctly to the new address, but the letter is sent
from the account which was active when "New Mail" was chosen, no matter what the
"From:"-field says...

I don't think this is supposed to be that way....

Greetings,

Michael a.k.a. Tron

--
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.