Wednesday, October 27, 1999

Hello Soth,

Tuesday, Tuesday, October 26, 1999, you wrote:

Soth> At 9:49:41 PM on Monday, October 25, 1999, your quill inscribed unto the ether:

>> Now all of the remaining messages (which end up unfiltered in my
>> INBOX) I would like deleted from the server.  I created a filter rule
>> called "clean up server" and placed this filter last on my list of
>> filters.  The search criteria is *.* and the action is delete from
>> server.  Is this the correct way to accomplish my task?

Soth> I can't attest to whether or not that is the "correct" way.  But I do
Soth> know that searching for "@" in the sender works. ;-) (that's what I used
Soth> for the longest time.)

So presumably searching in sender or receiver for @ and if not there
means we can get rid of another load of spam which doesnt have a
sender or receiver.
I just changed mine to dump stuff incoming to the spam folder before I
switch it to deleting without showing me... First a look if innicent
bystanders get hit...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.36