Hi Michael,

on Thursday, October 28, 1999, 10:53:25 AM GMT+0800, Michael Zigler DVM, CertVOphthal
wrote:

MZDC>   Sorry for such a basic question... I'm a PGP novice.  How do I send
MZDC>   someone my key?

Your "public key" should be a text file. You can attach it to an
email, or put it into the body of the email.

If you cannot find that text file, go into Tools/PGP/Key Manager and
export (save) your key to a .TXT file.

Do not send your "private key" to anybody!

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.36
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.