\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Steve,

SL> Tuesday, November 09, 1999, 8:04:19 AM, Soth wrote:
>> My friend, posting the same 14k email in response to 3 _unrelated_
>> topics is very inconsiderate.  Not everybody can afford that kind of
>> rudeness.

SL>     I have a suspicion that it is because he somehow got a filter setup and
SL> doesn't know what he is doing.

don't know about that: if you look at the times the mails were
created: he generated about 3/minute...
if it had been a filter they would all have had the same
creation-time... (unless he's running a 286 at 6 Mhz :-) )

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

Visit the official site of Enigma at
http://www.enigma3.com
(it's really worth it!)