On Tuesday, November 09, 1999, AL Capone wrote:

You're not being very clear or providing much information.

> My problem is I cannot receive mail from outside clients!  I can e mail
> myself from the bat to the bat!

You are saying that if you send an e-mail to yourself using TB, then TB
will receive this message?

> But I cannot receive mail from anyone else outside of the bat! to the
> BAT! I still goes to Eudora PRO. I even tried to send from Eudora Pro
> to the bat!, still no dice.

People don't send e-mail from and to e-mail programs. I assume you mean
that you can send but not receive e-mail with TB. Correct?

> I have looked at EVERYTHING!  I set my incoming and outgoing SMPT

AFAIK, it's your POP settings, not the SMTP settings, that would be
affecting your ability to receive e-mail. Can you give more particulars
about your account and your settings in TB? Are you using IMAP? APOP? Do
you have the option for combined delivery checked? Do you have more than
one account setup in TB?

When I first got TB, I had a similar problem that was corrected by
changing the Network settings. What are your Network settings?

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.35 (reg)