On Saturday, November 13, 1999, 18:14, Andreas Rumpenhorst wrote:

> Hey Jürgen, whats that Anführungszeichen (") behind your forename?
> By answering your message, TB addresses it to

> "Jürgen\" Frisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Andreas,

   I don't know. In the folder's properties | Identity I declared:

   Juergen Frisch as From Name and as Reply-To Name.

   I have this problem only by sending messages to a list.

   Now I changed it in the account's properties to Juergen too and it
   seems to work.

Jürgen

Using The Bat! 1.37 Beta/2
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

PGP-key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGPkey&body=Send%20PGPkey%20of%20Frisch
Key ID: 0x371AFB16

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]