Hi Jast,

on Thursday, November 18, 1999, 11:25:58 AM GMT+0800, Jast wrote:

>>   This template has 2 problems, one is that the cursor is in the to
>> field instead of at the %Cursor position,

J>  This is normal for new messages...

Funny, what is the %Cursor command for, then?

>> My second item is that I would like to be able to hit a single
>> keystroke (preferably either down or right arrow or something else

Try the space key.

J> Personally, I wouldn't want it to jump to next folder, but error
J> alerts are mostly annoying. It should be only a little error sound
J> instead.

I don't get an error alert. Just nothing happens if I hit CRTL-] and
there is no new message. I think that's OK (although I'm still
advocating to change the whole short-key system and use, for example,
N instead of CRTL-] for New Message. But then this was discussed so
many times on this list and I don't want to bore anyway - I didn't,
did I?)

--

Ciao,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.37 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.