Hello all,
After a few days of setting up, I'm starting to get used to The Bat
and decided it was a good time to join the mailing list.  I have a
couple of questions to start with:

I'm using version 1.36, and I noticed from Betanews that version 1.38
beta 2 is out.  I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to mail me a
list of the changes between the versions?
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you can.

Next question is to do with replying.  I noticed that when you reply
to another reply eg. RE: Subject it becomes RE[2]: Subject.  I've
never noticed the [2] in other email clients, and it seems to upset
some
mailing lists.  Some of the lists I subscribe to strip all the headers
including message references.  It doesn't bother The Bat, but people
always complain when my strange RE:[2] Subject starts a new thread in
Outlook Express!
I'm sure there's a good reason for this, but how do I switch it off?
I'd prefer everything just to be RE:.  If you can't, I'd like to see
it in the next version :)

Excellent work with TB so far!  It's far better than Outlook
Express :)

--
Deryk Lister                             ICQ 25869912
http://www.cloudk.clara.co.uk