Hi there!

On 20 Nov 99, at 14:43, Mike Liddekee wrote
    about "HTML viewing problem":

> I'm having some difficulty and I'm not sure if its the application or
> my setup.  I've been using TheBat since about v1.34 and am currently
> using v1.38b2.  Anyway my problem is when i receive an HTML message it
> appears to show up fine but if it contains images, all that displays
> is a box w/ a exclamation point in it.  Can anyone point out why this
> might occur.

It worked this way always. TB is not a web browser, and as
such it *doesn't* automatically download the images from the
web in the case when they are *not* supplied in the e-mail
message.

OTOH it will display the HTML with images provided that the
images were sent to you together with the HTML page via e-
mail.

SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
--
Thought for the day:
  A little ignorance can go a long way.

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---