Dear Syafril,

I just checked and was told we use MS Exchange version 5.5

Just tried to send a message to one of my accounts via our SMTP
server, and the below is what happened.

When I use my address book and the address I send to is "mozart
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" (without quotation marks), the error
message will say that mozart is not recognized, i.e. seeing only the
"Real Name" not even the email address.

I feel that the Exchange server means "not recognized in this domain"
in both cases, and never tries to send it into cyberspace.

Most of the time, however, I do not even get an error message. By
mistake, I forgot to reset the SMTP seerver after these tests before
sending this post, and my email just disappeared. (I am resending this
post now after adding this paragrph.)

So I can send messages only to users within the domain "aafi.com.tw"
with The Bat!. Colleagues using Outlook have no problems sending to
the outside world.

Something wrong in my TB settings, as you said you have tested it
successfully?

Thanks help,

Thomas.                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

===8<==========This is a forwarded message=============