On 22 November 1999 at 21:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

ND> Has  anyone  found  a  use  for  that  big 'ol address window that
ND> appears  when  you have Address Auto View checked? I figure I must
ND> be missing some obvious use for it as I can easily get the address
ND> off the mail header.

Mostly  that  it  will retrieve matching address book entries complete
with  details  and  photo  when an entry exists there that matches the
address on the current message.

Trouble  is,  it  only  works  for the TB! main window and not for any
message you may be looking at in a folder view.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists