Sunday, November 28, 1999

Hello Douglas,

Friday, Friday, November 26, 1999, you wrote:

Douglas> Since I've received no response to this to date, I'm putting it back
Douglas> on the list.

Douglas> Hello all fellow TBUDL members,

Douglas> I want to dynamically link the attachments I send from whatever
Douglas> directory they happen to be located in, rather have them copied to a
Douglas> separate "attachment" directory or any other directory (although
Douglas> creating a "shortcut" in TB!s attachment directory would be fine).

Douglas> Am I missing something, or is there no way to do this w/ v. 1.36?
Not sure what the problem is as by either selecting and going to where
ever the file to be attached is located or by just dragging the
attachment to the message TB will send msgs with attachment without
problem. I mean I get received attachments in an attachment directory
but there is no need to have to be send attachments in the attachment
directory.

Douglas> Best regards,
Douglas> Douglas Hinds
Douglas> [EMAIL PROTECTED]