Hi there!

On 30 Nov 99, at 21:53, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
    about "imap folders":

> I  am  using  cyrus imap-server for linux and your mail client. We are
> searching for a way to configure TheBat! to leave all mails in folders
> located  on  the linux mail-server. So far I did not find any solution
> but to use Netscape Communicator. Another idea was to establish public
> or  at  least  shared  folders on the central server. Is that possible
> using TheBat!?

Not possible with the current version of the program. Is
expected to be implemented in the next major release, though.
Currently you're limited to using Mozilla, Outlook or Pegasus ---
AFAIK these are the only mailers currently available that fully
support IMAP4 rev.1.

SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
--
Thought for the day:
  If it weren't for Edison, we'd be watching TV by candlelight.

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---