Hello Bat Group,

I could use some help.

I'm using Bat Version 1.35.  I can not configure my Bat E-mail
Software to function within our network.  Our Server has the WWW and
smtp and pop direct connection and I am trying to use the Bat on my
work-station.  I have been attempting this for several months without
success.  All suggestions will be appreciated.

We are using a local area network with Hub.
Our local Server has internal IP of 193.169.1.5
We are using TCP/IP components.

Are Primary Network Logon is:  Client For Microsoft Networks.

I am also open for suggestions if there may be a better way to configure
this network in order to get Bat Software to function.

Thank you.

Best regards,
 Mike                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]