Hi there,

Does  anyone know why I might be getting the following message (second
time already) by private mail? I didn't even send anything to the list
recently,  so  I  think  it can't be some kind of wrong address or the
like.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not a moderator or member of this list. Only a moderator
>or
> member may post to this list.
>
> --
>    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks!

Oliver Sturm

--
Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996