Hello Bats!,

  I couldn't think of a better way to word the subject but here's what
  happens:

Mystery #1:
  With a folder highlighted, click on the CREATE A NEW MWSSAGE icon.
  The editor starts and you will be presented with the template you
  created for *that* folder (<FOLDER><PROPERTIES><TEMPLATE>). The
  cursor will be at the beginning of the TO field.

  TAB to CC, BCC, SUBJECT and once more to the main body of the as yet
  un-written message. It is at this point that TB! replaces the
  _folder_ template text with the _address book_ template text.

  I discovered this only when I inserted the %TO="" macro at the
  bottom of the folder template. Eliminate that macro from the
  template and the problem disappears.

  Is this a bug? Or more probably, what am I doing wrong?

Mystery #2:
  Again with a folder highlighted, click on the DOWN ARROW next to the
  CREATE A NEW MESSAGE icon to bring up your *favorites*. Click on any
  favorite other than that which belongs to the currently highlighted
  folder. The template which appears is the one which exists for the
  currently highlighted folder, not the *favorite* folder. Why?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                       mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message created 11:10:58 AM  (GMT-6) on Sunday, December 05, 1999
Using The Bat! ver. 1.36 (reg)
under Windows 95  ver.4.0  build 1212  Service Pack  B