Hi! I found an excellent site for very good text-to-speech
synthesis. So, here's how to get a sound "You have new mail regarding
The Bat" (in a female voice) to play when you get new mail from the
list :)

1.  Download http://www.cloudk.clara.co.uk/thebat.wav
2.  Go to the properties of your "The Bat" folder
3.  Choose the sound tab, and say you want to use your own sound
4.  Choose thebat.wav from wherever you downloaded it, and there you
go :)

Pretty cool huh? You can make more sounds at:
http://www.research.att.com/~mjm/cgi-bin/ttsdemo

<  The site says it's for demo purposes only. Not sure if I should be
giving the sound away, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind me telling
people how good it is :)  >

--
Deryk Lister                             ICQ 25869912
http://www.cloudk.clara.co.uk