Douglas Hinds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> I download and installed v. 1.38 (apparently not a beta) yesterday,
> Dec. seventh from the ritlabs beta site. Was a revision uploaded on the
> eighth or do I have the latest one?

They fixed a couple problems between the 7th Dec release and the 8th
Dec release. I don't know the specifics though.

> In any case, I like it better and it does seem faster.

There's an interesting filter feature addition there.

You may now tie application of filters to your screensavers activity.
Would you have use for that?

--
Ali Martin                     |     Using The Bat! v1.38
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner. ]
___