Hi John,

on Thursday, December 09, 1999, 4:12:20 PM GMT+0800, John W Bollier, Jr. wrote:

JWBJ>     Two problems:
JWBJ>  1. . When I click on a " link " in an e-mail, I get an error code
JWBJ> stating that it is not associated with an application....How do I
JWBJ> associate a link so clicking on it will open/transport me to that
JWBJ> web page in by browser....?? I am really lost on this one..

This is a Windows questions, and somebody else better answer this.

JWBJ>  2..  Filters and Filtering........how do I set one up...from scratch
JWBJ> I do not know anything about this and I am lost as how to even
JWBJ> start..Some examples would really help.......say mail from "Lubna"
JWBJ> to be in "Lubna" folder.

In the main menu (at the top of the main window), click on Acctount /
Sorting Office/Filters.

Highlight Inbox and click on New. Name the rule "Lubna".
Source folder will be inbox, and Move Messages to Folder has a little
icon behind it. Click on this icon, then click on New, and just name
the folder "Lubna".

Next step: Under filtering strings, insert the name of email address
under Strings, Location=Sender, Presence=Yes.

Click Close, and any email from Lubna will go right into her folder.

You can later move folders around by dragging them while holding the
ALT key down.

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.