Hello TBUDL,

I  hoped  that  a  nasty  bug introduced in 1.36 would be fixed in
1.38, but it wasn't :( Here it is:

While auto-format is selected, it is impossible to use manual line
breaks.  unless  you use a blank line between paragraphs, new line
will always be joined to last line (I selected justify on wrap and
auto-format).  Thus,  it is impossible to write the following text
in the bat:

   I love the bat because:
     1. blah blah
     2. blah blah

 Xiangrong                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]