Hallo Oliver,

On Monday, December 13, 1999, 10:54:19 PM (GMT+0800), Oliver Sturm wrote:

OS> I'm the original poster and that isn't quite true ;) I had the purging
OS> configured  to  run  automatically  at program end, but as it took too
OS> much  time,  I  switched  it  off again.

How did you do that? On a per-folder basis? That would be a lot of
work for me. Or is there some global setting, which I haven't found
yet?

OS> I don't really care, as I can easily start the process manually
OS> every one or two days.

You mean you go through the folders and manually delete each message
that is older than, say, x days?

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM