Hello Bat Developers,

  I've  asked  before  and will do so again in case "the squeaky wheel
  gets greased." 8^)

  I would prefer if my View/Display/Only_Unread_Messages toggle
  remained "sticky" so when I closed The Bat, this preference will
  still  be  active  the  next  time  I  opened  the program.

  I could always use the existing ctrl+= keyboard toggle to view all
  the messages in a folder, should the need present itself. When
  moving to the next folder I would prefer if The Bat would
  revert back to the selected Only_Unread setting.

  It  would  be  useful  to have a keyboard toggle to view only unread
  messages.  I think that would be easier than having to mouse through
  a couple of pulldown menus all the time.

  Please at least consider adding the View Only Unread keyboard toggle
  if its too difficult to make this view "sticky."

--

Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  ICQ 2737351  AIM kbc49
  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key

Using The Bat! 1.38e
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A