Hi,
Since I updated The Bat (from 1.34 to 1.38,
international pack, language: German,
registered)
it happens several times each day that when
starting The Bat, there's a crash. Then there's
always a message-box with the title
of the Windows Explorer reporting a violation,
and a request to close Windows Explorer.
Most of the times after closing Explorer,
then The Bat runs ok. But sometimes it's
even impossible to close the windows with
the violation message. Windows has crashed,
doesn't answer to any input and I have to reboot.
What's going wrong?

Gerd Marstedt