Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 13:50:22 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, December 24, 1999, 12:50:22 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

Thomas> Hi Oliver,

Thomas> On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 02:48:26 +0100GMT (12/24/1999, 09:48 +0800GMT),
Thomas> Oliver Sturm wrote:

AM>>> Ctrl+] should do that for you. :)

OS>> Hm.  On a german keyboard you have to hit Ctrl, also keep the key "Alt
OS>> Gr" pressed and use your left foot to get to "]". Then you see that it
OS>> doesn't work, because only Quick Search pops up. Hm.

Thomas> Ja, that's not the only shortcut that's different on a German
Thomas> keyboard. Try and let us know!

Thomas> - Someone should really make a seperate shortcut lsit ofr
Thomas> German/European keyboards.
someone should translate the help file!!
There is no way I can get it used here by most of my customers as long
as help file is in English and the headers/menus arent properly
translated.
Even I can see the many English workds in Italian setting so whats a
customer going to do whose English is minimal?

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]