Hello Ali Martin,
On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 06:47:36 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, December 26, 1999, 6:47:36 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Ali Martin wrote:

Ali> Yeah, I know; but haven't you detected a change lately? :))))

Ali> I've stopped feeding on TBUDL dead horses and am strictly into fresh
Ali> meat. :)))
I know, when I saw his first post I did some checking  and while it
takes a lot to get me annoyed he managed it.
I mean everybody has his opinions but how you can work as IT person
with a totally closed mind to whats going on is beyond me. Ok we all
have our opinions but part of the fun with computers is that you keep
learning. You have to...

To all of you a nice end of year change, it sounds like I may be busy
with some virus removals.
2 guys got hit today and they likely spread it...
And anyway I have to do some checks before the year changing over with
some special customers..

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e