On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:13:21 +0300, Andrew K. Lovetski wrote:

> Hello, The Bat Users!

AM>> Actually, if the folder contains only messages saved as draft, a
AM>> little pencil or pen (too small to tell which it is) appears
AM>> superimposed over the folder which itself maintains it's yellow
AM>> color. This is different from the bright green color that the
AM>> folder gets when messages are queued to be sent.

> As a matter of fact, it is a small sand-glass :)

:)

It depends on if you are using the high color glyphs as opposed to the
256 color ones. I use the 256 color glyphs. I should've clarified
this.

--
Ali Martin                     |     Using The Bat! v1.38e
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Air-conditioned environment - do NOT open Windows. ]
____