Hello Steve Lamb,
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:10:20 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, December 29, 1999, 5:10:20 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

Steve>     To be honest, though, they way described above is more of a shell script.
Steve> Why a person would do it that way, I have no idea.  But the comparative shell
Steve> script in sh, csh or zsh would be about the same.  For me to do it in perl
Steve> would be about the same as well.  Python, prolly the same.

Steve>     All it shows is that people can make the mistake of overlooking the easy
Steve> answer when going script happy.  :)

I use a little program called ZAP to do it as it allows many more
things one can do at the same time like cleaning all files of certain
extensions  etc etc.

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e