Hello,

I'm a new Bat user.

I've been running the program for about a week now, and I think it's great!

However, for the first time this morning, I ran into a problem.

None of my mail will go out using the program.  Note that up until today,
everything worked fine.

Every time I try to send a message, I get the following error message:

"Server reports error.  The Response is: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...Sender
domain not compliant with RFC 822, section 6.2.7"

I don't understand why this has happend all of a sudden.  Before sending
of this message, I tried outgoing mail with three other mail readers I
have on my machine.  All mail went out just fine so I have to suspect
something in The Bat program.

Also note that I haven't changed any of my configurations since yesterday,
when everything was working fine.  I've already checked my settings and I
can't see anything wrong.

Does anyone know what the referred section describes?

TIA,

Derek

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -'95 Concours
DoD #1359  COG #2103  SR #772  AEE #036025  ASHRAE #5106329

Born to be Wild. Sentenced to Sedation.