I'm another new user of TheBat, and I have a question about the positioning
of TheBat's windows.  Specifically, the editing window.

I do -not- run Bat in maximized window mode, preferring to have "medium"
size windows open, so I can have access to other things on my desktop.  No
matter where the editing window is positioned when I close it, it reopens
towards the upper left of my desktop.  Sometimes in the extreme upper left
corner, and sometimes just up in that vicinity.  It -rarely- opens up
exactly where it was when I shut it.

Any suggestions for keeping it's position in one place?
I've heard from two other new users that this happens to them also, so I'm
fairly certain this is a "feature" of TheBat.

Thanks...

--
I remember the last words my father said to me before he died, "Be
careful with that gun son, I think the safety is off...."

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred