Hi Carsten,

On  02 January 2000  at  05:57:26 GMT +0100 (which was 04:57 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

t>> I would imagine that moving an OPEN message is kind of a potential
t>> disaster...

CD> ...  I  think the command should at least be taken out of the menu
CD> then... ;]

The  shortcut Ctrl-V to move a message (which actually fails to appear
against  the  menu  option)  *works*.  There is no issue with moving a
focused  message  -  just as there is no issue with deleting a focused
message.

This  means that you guys have found a bug ISFA the menu option is not
wired in correctly. Stef / Max ... please note!

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists