Hi bbo,

On  04 January 2000  at  10:09:58 GMT -0800 (which was 18:09 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

b> take my word click on the link... you won't be disappointed!!!

Now, this one got my goat!

I have been a little drastic in my punishment of this purely offensive
individual and committed his address to "Read Only" status. That means
he can't resign and he can't post.

He  spammed  us  and, for that sin, is condemned to read our ramblings
until he rescinds his address.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists