Hi Flower12uk,

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:25:35 ESTGMT (04/01/2000, 21:25 +0800GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Fac> I didn't find the help file that useful on IMAP4 the aol protocol, but I've
Fac> got the imap server set-up etc but although the bat seems to get in and check
Fac> mail boxes (in/sent) it doesn't download any email even when there are new
Fac> email waiting.

I see there is no reply to this request yet. Some of my relatives are on
AOL; does anybody whether you can use TB with AOL accounts? (I know with
Compuserve, you would have to apply for a POP account, which robs you
of some other features.)

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.