I've been using TheBat for a little more than a week now, after using
Agent for many years.  While Bat is set to be the default mail client
on my win98 machine, it doesn't seem to react when I click on a
'mailto:' link in Netscape.  If I did this in my Agent days, the
e-mail address would be pasted into the TO field of the new message
editor.  Or, if Agent were closed at the time of the click, Agent
would be launched, and then the address would be pasted into the TO
field.

TheBat does nothing when I click on a mailto.

Suggestions please.

Thanks...

--
Proof-read your writing to see if you any words out.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred