Please do NOT reply to this address as I use it only for
newsgroups; I get a lot of spam there. Please reply to
mail (at) florian-effenberger.de or to the list instead.
Thanks.

Hello,

we are currently setting up a German The Bat! support (and maybe)
registration site. Are there any German speaking The Bat! users who
would love to help us with that? We have no commercial thoughts, so we
cannot pay you for that.

The only "goodie" we can give you is a free email forwarder under a
"corresponding" domain and a free subdomain.

Sincerely yours and thanks in advance,
Florian